Reusable Produce Bags
Aug 9, 2019
Reusable Produce Bags are where our grocery shopping experience is going...eco-friendly! The Single Use Plastic Bags will become a thing of the past as retail stores embrace the destructiveness to the environment of these bags.
There are two different type of bags...one can only be used for produce as the weave is too large to hold smaller items like cherries or nuts and a lot of bulk items AND the other bag has a much tighter weave which would accommodate the cherries as well as the banana's!
The least expensive Reusable Produce Bag is the Portable Reusable Mesh Cotton Net String Bag at $1.99 apiece for a quantity of 300.
- Made with 100% cotton
- Available in seven colors
- Customized with your message
- Larger weave which holds most produce
- Hold up to 40 pounds in produce
- Easily folds up to be placed in your pocket or purse
- Size: 13 3/4" X 15 3/4" X 4 11/16"...custom sizes are available for larger orders
Our favorite bag is the Bag Again Reusable Produce Bag as it has a lot going for it!
- Made from 99% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Made in the USA
- Holds up to 6 pounds of produce...more than is normally purchased of any one item
- Durable memory mesh fabric is strong yet stretchy
- Machine washable
- Large Imprint Area - 6" H X 8" W Front of bag only
- Size: 11" W X 11" H
Support Eco-Friendly by Buying Eco-Friendly